CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Friday, March 14, 2008

PostHeaderIcon So NOT carpet fresh!

So yesterday at work I get a phone call from Steven. At first it sounded a little worrisome.... he says " Well I just made a complete ass out of my self in front of my daughter!"

"why? How" i asked him.

well he proceeded to tell me how he had been doing some yard work and then cleaning up the living room, (which he does a lot, cause he is great like that!) then he was getting ready to vacuum the living room.

****we used to use that stuff you sprinkle on your carpet to make it smell good, until i got a canister vacuum and realized how nasty that stuff was*******

Well he picked up a container that he THOUGHT was that carpet fresh stuff and began shaking it ALL over the living room floor when Brynn looked at him and started laughing, she then said threw her little giggle "Daddy, what are you doing? Why are you trying to grow the flowers in the living room?"

Steven said to her "NO BRYNN, THIS IS FOR THE CARPET, GO PLAY WHILE I FINISH."

well Brynn said "NO DADDY, MOMMY BOUGHT THAT FOR THE FLOWER GARDEN OUTSIDE, AND YOUR GONNA BE IN SOOOOO TROUBLE WHEN SHE GETS HOME THERES GONNA BE FLOWERS EVERYWHERE" then she walked away laughing at him!
Steven says he stopped what he was doing looked at the container in his hand and couldn't believe his eyes. He had just sprinkled BURPEE WILDFLOWER MIX all over our freshly cleaned carpets. (YEAH on Sunday I spent the whole day steam cleaning the carpets!) He felt really dumb, the poor thing! but it was really funny!


So when i got home last night, The first thing she said to me... "Daddy is in soooo trouble, he is trying to grow flowers in the carpet. I missed you today, whats for dinner?"

6 COMMENTS:

Sarah Michele said...

AHHH, that is priceless!! Oh man, I love it. My favorite part is Brynn: "Daddy is in soooo trouble, he is trying to grow flowers in the carpet. I missed you today, whats for dinner?"

I can just hear her voice saying that.

Monica said...

i love how she says "soooo trouble!" its one of my favorite things she says!

Vicki said...

How cool, a carpet of flowers. Great concept for Little Brynnie.
My Precious only wanted a beautiful living room.
: )

Valerie said...

That is a hilarious story!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How adorable is that? Cute! :D

Mary said...

just got on... this is great... you never told me you had a blog....

whatever!