CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PostHeaderIcon oh my peeps!



















OK i stole this from my friend Marni, and I tried to post it in a comment on grandma Vicki's blog but it wouldn't let me, so here it is!
I figured you would all get a kick out of this, and now you may think twice before eating a peep, cause you never know what they were doing before they became packaged peeps! Or wait.....is this what they do AFTER they get to grandmas? maybe she doesnt eat them after all...maybe they entertain her!

6 COMMENTS:

Vicki said...

damn, you figured it out!
Dance You Peep, Dance!!!

Monica said...

your secret is out now! however i can be bribed with food!

Mary said...

peeps are sooooo last year!

Monica said...

ok but i had to go out with a bang!

Mary said...

peepvert!

Valerie said...

See? Dirty dirty peeps....