CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thursday, March 27, 2008

PostHeaderIcon November 7th!

Sorry for the Picture of the Picture, i will have to scan them later! But i wanted to share with you all! So based on the ultrasound i had this morning im due November 7th, Im measured at 7w5d! Which means im actually 9 weeks pregant, cause they go by your last period, not the baby growth! its all complicated. She said everything looks 100% great and we got to see the little heart beat! I teared up...and im sure steven did too, i couldnt look at him to see cause i didnt want to start bawling!

so here he is, BABY SPECK! for now that name will do. OH and Im hoping its a boy, Steven hopes for another girl....at least we know we have 50/50 odds!

12 COMMENTS:

Valerie said...

Awesome! November 7th, that'd be cool, he/she would share with Sarah. When do do you find out if it is a boy or a girl?

Monica said...

at 19 weeks, 6/12/08 is my ultrasound for that! hopefully the little on cooperates!

Sarah Michele said...

AAAHHHHHH! It is SOOO gonna share my birthday! Either way it is a scorpio, thats awesomeness right there.

Just a word of caution, those ultrasound pics are printed on thermal paper so if you scan them or put them in a copier it could turn the whole thing black. Just make sure they aren't exposed to heat. It happened to a friend who took her pics to Kinkos, and I don't want it to happen to you!

Congrats on the happy appointment! I couldn't wait so I called Steve at work at 10:20 to make sure all was well. Yes, I am a stalker.

Monica said...

we tried to call you but...you dont ever answer your phone! lol!!

i will wait to scan them till i get home then, that way its not on my work copier...which will prpbably mess it up! thanks for the warning!!

Vicki said...

Baby Speck, ohhh, it makes me tear up.
Hope you can get one of those dvds like Sarah did with Ellie.
Can't wait until June 12

Sarah Michele said...

I was at my second homo in Target :)

Sarah Michele said...

oops!! HomE not homo!!

Monica said...

i knew what you meant sarah...no worries!

Monica said...

yeah i hope we get one of those too, that would be soo cool! geeze is it june yet? lol!! can you tell im not a very patient person?

Mary said...

There he is... the little guy!

I love him... I want to hold him and squeeze him and call him george... or jorge' whatever!

By the way.. nice lookin' uterus!

Monica said...

Thank you, I like it as well!

Sarah Michele said...

Nice lookin' uterus... LOL!