CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Monday, March 17, 2008

PostHeaderIcon Dear Rooster, shut the f up!


Seriously, when we moved into our house our landlord (who is a nice man) and has been a great landlord told us that his brother (who lives behind us) had chickens. BUT NO ROOSTER. so not to worry.
OK so like a month later, what do i hear, A FRIGGEN ROOSTER. Now this rooster hasnt really been that big of a problem, during full moons he crows all night, ok i can deal. BUT for the last 2 weeks this rooster has crowed from about 3 am till at least 8 (which is when i leave for work). To me this is unacceptable. i pay my rent on time, im a good tennant, my home is clean, i keep the yard very nice. I should be able to sleep threw the night with out a rooster keeping my awake. My husband of course is not affected by this rooster as he (and brynn) could both sleep threw a freight train coming threw there room. oh i forgot to mention that this rooster magically turned into 2 roosters some time in the last month or so.
I hate to complain to my landlord, ok actually i have never had to complain to him, so im not going to feel bad, i need my sleep im growing a baby here!
bastard ass rooster!

13 COMMENTS:

Mary said...

you better get rid of that rooster before the little baby comes, or this will keep her/ him up...

I say move closer.... right next to Sarah would be perfect!

Monica said...

well i can tell you that if the rooster doesnt move he will be eating alka seltzer for breakfast! ok that is evil...but he better just shut up!

we were so bummed that house was gone before we could apply for it!
but were trying!

Vicki said...

You need a rooster for cocovan, a very nice French dish. not sure I spelled it right.
Anyway, Be sure to remove all feathers before roasting.
Enjoy!
Or, just ask Mary to put those roosters where Glen is.

Sarah Michele said...

"magically turned into 2 roosters" LOL, funny stuff.

Wait, where Glen is? I thought he was dead and buried?

Vicki said...

Exactly!

Monica said...

well then shall we just capture the rooster and put it with glen so that it annoy him for al eternity?

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I might shoot the thing. Seriously. Fuck with my sleep and you are fucking with the devil.

Vicki said...

uh????

Mary said...

WOW!! I will have to think about this blog site....

Valerie said...

Roosters suck. My friend had this problem. It sent him into a half-asleep rage once that resulted in his hand going through his window. Yeah. That was a mistake, but after the stitches the rooster was moved away from his bedroom window.

Mary said...

Roosters are here for a reason people. Just because they are agrivating..

I mean we don't get rid of mimes or homeless people begging for money , or mean airline stewardesses or what about Jehovah witnessess..

It takes all kinds... be careful...you might come back as a rooster!

Valerie said...

OK, but maybe we should get rid of mimes, beggars and Jehovah's Witnesses. I'll keep the stewardesses though, I need someone to bring me my freeze dried meal.

Busby said...

Roosters make Baby Peeps cry.

:))