CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Friday, September 5, 2008

PostHeaderIcon Dr. Appt today

So I'm 32 weeks pregnant today! had my regular appointment, my Dr decided that she wants to keep me off work until after Savanna comes. I need to take it easy, keep my stress low. Which will be easier to do once my disability starts coming in.

I'm sure its best for me to be off, but I'm going crazy i need a hobby.

She said that my uterus s growing right on track and that Savanna is probably about 3 lbs, she is head down and has a very strong heartbeat. I love getting to hear her little heartbeat.

well that is about it for today...Steven is off so i actually have adult interaction today...its a nice change of pace, its super hot here so were pretty much laying around in front of the fans....Not too exciting!

4 COMMENTS:

Vicki said...

how can you keep stress down with Steven around? : )
Thats a joke.

Monica said...

:) exactly!!

Vicki said...

OK, its time for a new blog MOnica
So sorry I have to miss your baby shower,
I love ya
Grandmoo

Mary said...

It has been two weeks...

your blog of 32 weeks is OVER...

BLOG OR ELSE!